MSDN Academic Alliance - Student/Faculty USe Guidelines Form
- As a member of the MSDN Academic Alliance (MSDNAA), the department in which you take credit courses is authorized to provide you
with program software for use on your personal computer. To be in compliance with the MSDN Alliance Program requirements,
you must follow these usage compliance with the MSDN Academic Alliance program requirements, you must follow these usage guidelines
when using the program software on your computer.You must also agree to the terms of the MSDN End User License Agreements (EULA),
the Amendment to the EULA, and any conditions required by your department.
- Please see your Site Administrator for any questions that you may have about the program, or refer to http://www.msdnaa.net.
- By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA and the Amendment to the EULA.
If you do not agree to be bound, do not install, copy, or use the Product.
- You must be registered in at least one credit course within the member department to be eligible to load program software on your personal use computer.
Students registered solely for non-credit courses in the department are not eligible to receive program software.
- You may not give copies of loaned software to anyone else. Other qualifying students must obtain software via the method(s) set up by the MSDNAA Site Administrator.
- In order to install certain components of the Product you may need an Academic Alliance Product Key ("Product Key"). The Product Key will be assigned solely to download authorized software.
You may not disclose the Product Key information to anyone else.
- The MSDNAA Site Administrator will maintain records of software and will provide those records to Microsoft upon request.
- You may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for class assignments, tests, or personal projects.
You may not use the Program software for any for-profit software development.
- When you are no longer a registered student in a department that is a member of the MSDN Academic Alliance, you may no longer receive updates for your personal use computer.
However, you may continue to use previously installed products on your computer, provided you continue to follow program guidelines.
- If you violate the terms of the EULA and the Amendment to the EULA, the MSDNAA Program Administrator will demand confirmation of removal of the program software from your personal-use computer.
- Upon acceptance you will receive an email (ISU email account only) with instructions on how to obtain selected Microsoft products including Microsoft Visual Studio 2013,
Microsoft Visio 2013, Microsoft Project 2013 and Microsoft Windows 7 and 8.
- Microsoft Office is NOT included in this program.