The amazon dataset contains over 5 million product reviews.
Each review occupies 8 rows:
If you used the dataset for your research, please cite the following paper:
Xing Fang and Justin Zhan, "Sentiment analysis using product review data."
Journal of Big Data 2.1 (2015): 5. ( Download the data )
- rating: (The actual star-level rating of the item)
- product_ID: (The product ID)
- helpfulness: (The helpfulness of the review)
- ID: (The reviewer's ID)
- review_by: (The reviewer's name)
- title: (The title of the review)
- review_time: (The date of the review)
- review: (The review text)